Welcome to SA Civil
Who are we?
Thank you for allowing us this opportunity of introducing ourselves to you. It is common knowledge that quality maintenance cannot be carried out without suitably qualified, committed and experienced maintenance support which determines the reliability and profitability of successful industries. Therefore, we have pooled together specific resources with the necessary expertise and experience and expertise to offer you superior quality and excellent personalized service at unbelievably low costs that is affordable and executed safely.
We specialize in:
• Civil construction, concrete and structural repairs and specialized maintenance.
• Waterproofing of buildings and equipment.
• General factory maintenance and repairs.
• Application of anti-corrosion systems to required specifications.
• Application of specialized industrial and commercial coating systems.
• Specialized epoxy systems – flooring, pipelines and equipment.
• Specialized tank mastic cushions.
• Construction of tank bases, equipment plinths and concrete columns.
• Grouting of tank bases, machinery base plates, crane rails & column bases.
• Rehabilitation of concrete floors and expansion joints.
• Installation of chemical resistant tiles and flooring systems.
• Concrete restoration – spall repairs and structural strengthening.
• On site grit / shot blasting.
• Corrosion and concrete surveys done by our Technical Team.
Our Services include:
• Failure analysis and its repair recommendations.
• Plant / building auditing and condition monitoring.
• Estimating and quoting for budget purposes.
• Project management as per clients’ specifications and requirements – Turnkey Projects.
• Fixed price contracts, daily rates or labor basis only.
Our Qualifications are:
• Registered with the Commissioner for Occupational Injuries & Diseases Act (COID). Always in GOOD Standing.
• Member of the Corrosion Institute of South Africa.
• Approved Specialist Contractor by.
• Member of the Corrosion Institute of South Africa International Product Suppliers
• Member of the Oil & Color Chemists’ Association (OCCA).
• Registered with the Construction
• Industry Development Board of South Africa (CIDB).
• 110% BEE Compliant.
• Protected by Contractors All Risks Insurance
• Public Liability Insurance.
• Defective Workmanship Insurance
• We are a NOSA graded company.